The 2015 Midwest Social Media Summit is
Saturday October 24, 2015 at 8:00am-3:00 pm
in the Muse Norris Conference Center
North Iowa Area Community College
This full day event brings national speakers and regional social media practitioners and information technology experts together with business owners, operators and entrepreneurs. Learn and apply the new tools to help customers beat a path to your door. Call Anna if you have any questions at641.422.4384 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click HERE to register.
- Scott Meyer - Predictive Social Media: Growing Business and Changing a Community
- Lori Lite - Stress Free Kids - Twitter $treams and $hark Tanks
- Betsy Armstrong -The Power of the In-Box - "Email Marketing for Success!"
- Darcy Maulsby - Shoot! How to Dramatically Improve Your Social Media Photos
- Shannon Latham of Sheffield, Iowa, Passionate about social media and advocating for agriculture
- Brooke and Noah Kupcho - Our presentation will show attendees what is a good Insta post through examples and then teach them step by step how to practically execute an effective post.
- Pat Palmer- If you are serious about Periscope, your time and the quality of your videos
- Tony Halsted - Hoover's Hatchery - How we used social media to reinvigorate a 70-year old family business to multiple year-over-year sales growth greater than 30%.
- North Iowa Bloggers - This lively group will be assisting businesses in setting up Facebook pages and answering questions!
- All Star Social Media talent on the Panel will include: Katy Flint, Michael Libbie, Sara Broers, and Deb Brown